Our Governing Body
NHS East Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Group is overseen by a Governing Body. You can find out more about our members and our meetings here.
The Governing Body of NHS East Leicestershire and Rutland Clinical Commissioning Group meets regularly during the year and we hold our meetings in public. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and to ask questions about items on the agenda.
Papers for our most recent meeting are available below. If you would like to find out more, submit a question in advance or to request a copy of previous Governing Body papers whilst our website is refreshed, please contact the our Corporate Affairs Team on 0116 295 7572
Our most recent meeting was held on Tuesday, 11 June 2019, 9:30am – 12:30pm, Council Chamber, County Hall, Glenfield, LE3 8TB
Click here for latest CCG Governing Body papers
Future meeting dates:
- Tuesday, 13 August 2019, 9:30am – 12:30pm, Conference Hall, NSPCC Training Centre, 3 Gilmour Close, Leicester, LE4 1EZ
- Tuesday, 8 October 2019, 9:30am – 12:30pm, Council Chamber, County Hall, Glenfield, LE3 8TB.
- Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 9:30am – 12:30pm, Council Chamber, County Hall, Glenfield, LE3 8TB.
- Tuesday, 11 February 2020, 9:30am – 12:30pm, venue to be confirmed.
Governing Body Members
- Mrs Karen English, Accountable Officer
- Dr Ursula Montgomery, Chair
- Mr Clive Wood, Deputy Chair and Lay Member with responsibility for patient and public involvement
- Dr Andy Ker, Clinical Vice-Chair
- Dr Nick Glover, Locality lead – South Blaby and Lutterworth
- Dr Girish Purohit. Locality lead – Melton
- Dr Vivek Varakantam, Locality lead – Oadby and Wigston
- Dr Hilary Fox, Locality Lead – Rutland
- Dr Anuj Chahal, Locality Lead – Harborough
- Tracy Burton, Chief Nurse and Quality Officer
- Mrs Donna Enoux, Chief Finance Officer
- Mr Tim Sacks, Chief Operating Officer
- Mr Paul Gibara, Chief Commissioning and Performance Officer
- Mr Alan Smith, Independent Lay Member with responsibility for finance
- Mr Warwick Kendrick, Independent Lay Member with responsibility for audit and conflicts of interest
Our registers of interests, gifts and hospitality and procurement decisions and contract awards can be found here.