The three Clinical Commissioning Groups across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR) have agreed to hold Governing Body meetings in common on a bi-monthly basis in order to make strategic decisions that affect the whole population across LLR.
The meetings are held in public. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the business of the meeting and will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the start of the meeting about items on the agenda.
The twelfth meeting, which is an extra-ordinary meeting of the LLR CCGs Governing Bodies, is being being held on Tuesday 8 June 2021. The meeting starts at 1.30pm.
The papers for this meeting can be found below.
- Agenda – 8 June 2021
- Paper A – Minutes of the LLR CCGs Governing Body Meetings held in common – 11 May 2021
- Paper B – Actions Log of the LLR CCGs Governing Bodies
- Paper C – Front Sheet
- Paper C – Decision Making Business Case
- Paper C, Appendix A – Full Consultation Document
- Paper C, Appendix B – Report of Findings
- Paper C, Appendix C – Travel Action Plan
- Paper C, Appendix D – Equality Impact Assessment