Are you undergoing treatment for cancer or have you recently completed treatment?
We would like to hear your views on how we deliver information and advice to people living with, and beyond, cancer in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Macmillan Cancer Support and the NHS have developed the Recovery Package and we would value your opinion on how the package will work best for people in our local communities.
How to share your views
- Complete our online survey.
If you would like a paper copy sent to you, please call us on 0116 295 1116
- Come to one of our events.
We are holding a series of events where we would really appreciate your time in coming along to share your views on the information and support that’s currently available and what would be most helpful in future.
What will happen at the events?
At each event you can hear about the Recovery Package, hear from cancer nurse specialists and Macmillan information staff who will be giving advice and answering your questions about cancer treatment and living with cancer. Anyone who is affected by cancer, including carers and family members, is welcome.
The event lasts for two hours and you can stay for all or some of the presentations. Feedback from all our ‘Let’s Talk About Cancer’ events taking place across Leicestershire will be available in July 2019.
Each event starts at 11am and ends at 2pm. You can stay for all or some of the presentations.
Please click on the date for the event you are interested in, to see more details and to reserve a place for yourself.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0116 295 1116.
- 2nd May – Leicester Centre for Integrated Living, Westend Nieghbourhood Centre, Andrewes St, Leicester, LE3 5PA
- 9th May – Clarence House, Age UK, 46 Humberstone Gate, Leicester, LE1 3PJ
- 23rd May – Loughborough Town Hall, Market Place, Loughborough, LE11 3EB
- 6th June – Freer Community Centre, off Leicester Rd, Wigston, LE18 1HQ
- 13th June – Voluntary Action Rutland, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, LE15 6RB
- 27th June – Penman Spicer Community Hall, Park Ln, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0PT