Urgent care centres treat patients for injuries and illnesses that require immediate attention, but are not life-threatening.
They offer more choice and increased access to healthcare at weekends, bank holidays and evenings. This means you can be seen and treated quicker than ever before.
You can be treated for a range minor illnesses and injuries including, lacerations, stomach upsets, burns and strains. You will be seen by an experienced nurse, without an appointment. X-ray is available at some locations.
Find the opening hours and contact details for our six urgent care centres below:
The addresses for the sites can be found below:
- St Luke’s Treatment Centre, 33 Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7BN
- Melton Mowbray Hospital, Thorpe Road, Melton Mowbray LE13 1SJ
- Oadby Urgent Care Centre, 18 The Parade, Oadby LE2 5BJ
- Rutland Memorial Hospital, Cold Overton Road, Oakham LE15 6NT
- Feilding Palmer Hospital, Gilmorton Rd, Lutterworth LE17 4DZ
- Enderby Urgent Care Centre, Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4LX
Out of area urgent care services
Corby Urgent Care Centre
Corby, NN17 2UR
Derby Open Access Centre
207 St Thomas Road
Derby, DE23 8RJ
Merlyn Vaz Health and Social Care Centre
Leicester, LE5 3GH
Nottingham City Walk-in Centre
Nottingham, NG1 6LD
Rugby Urgent Care Centre
Rugby, CV22 5PX