Please note, the information on this page is being updated.
Urgent care centres treat patients for injuries and illnesses that require immediate attention, but are not life-threatening.
They offer more choice and increased access to healthcare at weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
You can be treated for a range minor illnesses and injuries including, lacerations, stomach upsets, burns and strains.
In East Leicestershire and Rutland we have six urgent care centres. You can access them by calling NHS 111, via an appointment booked through your GP practice or by walking in for treatment.
The addresses for the sites can be found below:
- St Luke’s Treatment Centre, 33 Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7BN
- Melton Mowbray Hospital, Thorpe Road, Melton Mowbray LE13 1SJ
- Oadby Urgent Care Centre, 18 The Parade, Oadby LE2 5BJ
- Rutland Memorial Hospital, Cold Overton Road, Oakham LE15 6NT
- Feilding Palmer Hospital, Gilmorton Rd, Lutterworth LE17 4DZ
- Enderby Urgent Care Centre, Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4LX
Out of area urgent care services
Corby Urgent Care Centre
Corby, NN17 2UR
Derby Open Access Centre
207 St Thomas Road
Derby, DE23 8RJ
Merlyn Vaz Health and Social Care Centre
Leicester, LE5 3GH
Nottingham City Walk-in Centre
Nottingham, NG1 6LD
Rugby Urgent Care Centre
Rugby, CV22 5PX